H A I R A R T I S T
long/medium cut 72
short cut 50
clipper cut 45
kids cut (5+) 35
blow-dry with additional style 60
dry style 35
solid root touch up 90
bleach and tone 125
partial highlight 150
full highlight 195
highlight + root color 210
ombre / balayage 175 - 210
toner / refresh ends +35
color correction 250+
add haircut to any service +32
conditioning treatment 30
- past shoulders: 200-250
- shoulder length and above: 150 -175
All prices are a general quote and are TBD with a consultation
How much is it for mermaid/fun colored hair?
- Price always varies based on technique, amount of product, time, and your hair's current condition, so a consultation is always best for a better idea of price but usually it's starting around $250. If you have very thick hair, or hair to the middle of your back or longer - please expect to pay a little more. For new clients, I require a $50 deposit when making your appointment to ensure you are a serious inquiry and will come to your appointment because I usually book out around 4-6 hours! Please respect my time. Your deposit goes towards the total of your appointment and in your consultation I will always go over the full price and what will be due when you come in.
I just need a trim, is it cheaper if I just am getting a little bit off?
- No, sorry! I'm still taking time to do your hair correctly and cutting is cutting. All haircuts come with a complimentary blowdry or styling.
How do I make an appointment?
- If you have a larger color service you're wanting done then I really do recommend emailing me for an online consultation, or you can book a consultation with me so we can go over it in person! I have an online booking service that can be done at jessicarenich.as.me. I have written descriptions for all the services, which you can add on other services to. If you have any questions about what you should be booking for, you can absolutely shoot me a text or email! My online booking allows for me to take appointments much more efficiently without having to text people back and forth, and you can see my whole schedule at a glance!
How long do fun colors usually last?
- It usually depends on a few different factors - how often you wash your hair, what you're washing with, or what color it is. A lot of people like to let their color fade and transition to another color based on what the old color faded to. To upkeep color I recommend using a color support shampoo or conditioner to help reduce fading, and at your consultation or appointment I can point you in the right direction of what to use to make sure it lasts.
What is a Brazilian Blowout?
- Brazilian Blowouts are a smoothing service that is customizable to reduce frizz and help with drying time and effort. During the service, I can do more passes with the flat iron to make it straighter - but for the most part you still have your natural curl pattern, just a lot less frizz and more manageability. I highly recommend this treatment for anyone who struggles with flat ironing too much or having unbearable frizzy kinky curls. It is made up of amino acids and keratin, and lasts about 3-4 months depending on how often you wash your hair and if you're using the appropriate Brazilian Blowout shampoo, conditioner, and masque.
What products do you use?
- For color / highlights, I use Kevin Murphy color.me line, and other Pravana and Joico lighteners also. For bright and fun colors, I typically use Pulp Riot, but also like using Pravana, Kenra, Joico, or other brands to achieve whatever goal color.
mane + blade beauty studio
1979 E. 17TH ST. #142, SANTA ANA CA 92705
Hi! I'm Jessica Renich, my private studio is called Mane + Blade Beauty Studio, where I create both good hair and natural looking microbladed brows. I specialize in color corrections and allspectrums of colors but enjoy just about everything about hair. I've been doing hair for 11 years, and permanent makeup for 3. My studio is appointment only, as I rarely have walk-in appointments available. Booking is available online, or through text message as well.
There's parking around the entire building, it's in the same shopping plaza as Hobby Lobby and Carl's Jr. I am the first studio to the right at the entrance, in the front window in suite 142.