new set 115
fill (2-3 weeks) 55
fill (2-3 weeks) 55
care and maintenance
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing and brushing with provided spoolie.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- Touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions
Due to the natural growth cycle of your lashes you will find your natural eyelashes shed every 60-90 days as new ones grows in. I recommend getting a fill every 2-3 weeks to fill in lashes on new growth, and this also helps to avoid any tension or damage to your hair follicle.
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara-free. I charge an extra $10 for me to clean your lashes off. Wearing other makeup is totally okay!
- I have a 12 hour cancellation policy, not showing up to an appointment with no call or text will result in not being able to make another appointment
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. I am not liable for reaction due to my products. If you are concerned, I recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.